Deadline: 7 November 2014
Open to: web entrepreneurs and small/medium enterprises from eligible countries
Grant: up to 100,000 euros
Future Internet Public Private Partnership aims to accelerate the development and adoption of Future Internet technologies in Europe, advance the European market for smart infrastructures, and increase the effectiveness of business processes through the Internet.The types of projects that IMPACT will fund are:
- Start-up stage:Projects with a working prototype available, valued less than a million Euros and at least two founders who work full time for the project and with a target market launch date that is set in six months away, after the submission deadline of the call;
- Growth phase:Companies already present in the market for less than seven years with turnover below two million euros, where the founders still own 51% of Shareholders Equity and provide indicators proving an exponential growth potential. The objective is its globalization or the consolidation of a change of business focus.
The call is opened for:
- SMEs (legal persons) participating on their own – A SMEs person will be considered if they are: Headcount in a Annual Work Unit less than 250 and annual turnover is less than 50 million euros
- Web entrepreneurs participation in a group of minimum of two individuals
List of eligible countries: Austria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Faroe Islands, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Iceland, Israel, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom
The beneficiaries will receive the 100.000€ in cash in three stages:
- 1st Stage (Month 0): 25%, once the’IMPACT sub-grant Agreement’has been signed and the deliverables indicated submitted and validated.
- 2nd Stage (Month 3): 50% once the criteria for this second stage have been completed and the deliverables submitted and validated.
- 3rd Stage (Month 6): 25% delivered in 2 batches. First batch of 10% at the end of the acceleration program, if all the objectives have been gotten, and the remaining 15% will be approved but the payment will be done when the IMPACT consortia will receive the last payment from the European Commission.
You can submit your project proposal on the online platform where you need to register and create an account.Proposals need to be submited in a single stage that need to include:
- General Information;
- Project Proposal:Market opportunity; Technology; Competition/Differentation; Commercial strategy and Scalability; Financials and Metrics; Team;
- Attached Documents: Technology map; Business plan;
- Honor declaration on exclusion criteria and absence of conflict of interested.